Sunday, December 6, 2009

Random friend requests

Friend requests from a bunch of unknown humans are at times annoying. Sometimes it is funny when some of them add a note containing baseless compliments. A few times I even giggle annoyingly when people try to be too sweet to get connected to me. Socializing is fun, making new friends is awesome. But trusting everyone is not such a good idea. This is what I feel when I get random add requests from people I barely know. Like I said, some people try to fawn on you with a “cute” note before they send you the request; it’s laughable although those requests are destined to be denied. And O yes how on earth have I missed to mention the typo and the grammatical errors they make. I’m sharing a few friend requests I’ve received in some of the networking sites which made me wonder,"Oh! why?", "Oh no! I'm rejecting you", "Oh! shut-up".


"Be my friend" add requests

1)


Hi, Rajesh in raipur! I'm good, hope you're better?! I should either accept or send the mail ID? Makes no difference, I should be given an option to deny as well. What say?

2)

You just sit there in the pending list I'll be back :)


3)
Ok, now that was quite convincing. I mean, straightforwardness yeah? Who's that on your dp?
*rolls the mouse, scrolls down, denies the request*

4)
Whats should I tells yous? I ams not ables to understands. Nice meeting you engi-near :)

5)


Yeah right! *clicks no*

6)


So, I keep thinking people are crazy about friends and they just send random friend requests but I guess its outside the limit. I clicked on a link on facebook the other day, well the mafia group clued me in to do that. The next day, I found dozens of add requests saying "Mafia wars".
Oh wtf, sit there in the pending list, will get back. They're still there. lol.

The interrogation part



And so some people like my name, hence "The add". Dude "naam ke kya rakha?" :D

The finishing part



It happens. I can't help being crazy at times!

56 comments:

The Solitary Writer said...

lol esther... seriously i can imagine hw popular some one is......great :P lolz i just wish these popular superstar despo's see this blog post...they would be amazed lolz

nice post...some time it happens ... nd mafia war thing i agree..cz that commn itself is like that...i gt arnd 125 req from that grp

cant help ,..me a mafia war addict so have to add them...bt still them depends naa....its upto us whter to keep them or thrash frm our frnds list...yey me first to comment :P

can we friendship lolzzzzzz ..guess he shd learn grammar first

S said...

Superb post :D

Like ! Like !

I wanna fendSHIP TOO YOU ! :P

Anonymous said...

All freaks want to have a chance to talk to the gawjus missy. I don't doubt that my sister is amazingly popular. But yeah, it's kinda freaky and funny at times :P

I loved the way you screenshooted 'em and pasted 'em here with descriptions that made me go nuts =))

Good one re. :P

I've got a bunch of samples requesting my phone number/email id. This guy ended up asking my finger size. I was like, excuse me?!

Well written :D Keep 'em coming xD

Lucifer said...

Hi Esther, I am decent guy looking for friendship...would u friendship with me??

btw m totally lovin this template...i know i was d first one to see this but well smtimes one jus cant get enuff of things...

N J said...

lol... :)

Jaunty anima said...

lmao post!!!

N wat about "I lucky if u add me yr fraand"

pRiYaN...! said...

hey esther you seems to be a center of attraction in which ever socializing network you log in...lolz...at times these creatures even make you giggle and help in getting rid of you stress ( at times they are the cause of stress and tats an another story ) ..

Nikhil Menon said...

Cant help the testerone levels of these men I guess.. As someone said,u look hot esther.. :D and so,king bees hop around.. :)

I have never had queen bees hopping around me,so never have got the vibe right..

Congratulations.. :) I need an AC here.. :P

Love,
Nikhil

Freelancer said...

haha...hota hai tere saath hi yeh sab. i like the 5th one though :)

awww someone lied bout u being hot o_O

Stephen K said...

Haha brutal, but totally fair enough. Can't blame a guy for trying, but you CAN blame them for having zero game. Seriously, guys?

Dhanya said...

Poor guys! Hahahah... :D :D

Neha Singh said...

nice post.. even i keep receiving fren requests on both orkut and facebook.....and t really irritates me wen i see the way they approach and their broken english... but sumtimes i jus smile and click :NO: thinkin dese bunch of idiots dn hv any wrk other den sendin fren requests to unknwn people...

u gotta nice and neat blog..... i m lil lazy in bloggin + i dn get time to blog also.. but i wud surely tk out time to read urs...u got a nice blog and nice posts in t :D

Anonymous said...

lol Esty...that was quite a thingy huh?? Yeah i remeber such stuffs happening on orkut....like..."do u wanna Fraandship me??"..lo.a ryt! i want to kick u!! Its funny how people use short forms too...like a k for "ok"..i mean how long does it take to type that o??? And my bebomes "moi"...lol.lol.lol...

Shaunak Mukherjee said...

Lol!!
Hiiiii Esther!!!! You're looking v v v sexy in ur dp. I'm a gud boi from mumbai with good looks and grate attitude. Will you do frandship with me? I wud love to kno u more. Reply with yes plz.

P.S. Precisely why I stopped Mafia Wars.

Pooja Mahimkar said...

hehe..nice post and trust me these unknown people are so dumb, they think saying u look cute,hot or watever. will make us accept their requests..i would rather say "GET A LIFE DUDE!"

Aditya Kasavaraju said...

hehhe these requests are common for girls :P ... i know we guys are weird species ;)

Hemish said...

lol..

paramveer said...

beautiful girls always remain popular on social networking sites....haha

yr tumhari dp hai hi aisi k koi bhi request bhej dega..;)

lolz!!

Crazy Blogger said...

that was hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Dunno which girl is having her laugh by providing a snapshot of my FB friend req in her blog! :O

anyway,i dont add msg..so i think i wont be rotfled at!:D

Well,i give friend req to only my college girls and they mostly accept,except one :( (i shld find her blog soon and check posts) ! :(

Anonymous said...

khekhekhekhe! reminded of my days on orkut!!! it was fun reading and sharing the requests with others and hitting : NO!

have u tried "social me " on facebook??? guys come up with hilarious tags

:>

NesQuarX said...

Just imagine what would you women do for fun without our infinite moronics... Shop, I guess. Well, hey! At least we're saving you some money!

Had quite a laugh on this one though. But being females you haven't faced the 'blind requests' as I call them. Some girl will send a request without an introduction or even a message (Since they're female and apparently it's an argument by itself) and any attempt to ask about it will go unanswered. Any idea how torturous that can be for guys, who obviously are not spoiled for choice in the requests-from-the-opposite-sex segment?

Trouble said...

LOL, some of those are so funny! I can't believe you didn't add them. I mean come on Ester!!! (haa-ya no I'm kidding there)

Anshul Verma said...

thats so true what you write.it is damm irritating.

but ther is no option with some people i believe they have to litle life and to much of time to do this

Jaiditya Namburi said...

ROFL.

I love this post!!

I got a friend request from this girl (assuming its a girl, as she had a female's pic put up :D) . The title read "I LIKE TO CHATING WID BOYZ" ..

this kinda stuff, always cracks me up!!

Anonymous said...

hey esthy nice post ya...

obviosly men would start bombarding friend req when they see a pretty gorgeous girl but I like the way you actually wrote this post...it was funny and brilliant...god bless you
:)

;) can i friendship you :P

h said...

hey estha u luk veeery hot can me frend u soon pls :P :)

Unknown said...

Oh come on! It's just a poor guy asking to be friends? Why make fun of it?
Plus, it is just online. It's not as if he were to jump into your real life you know?

Esther said...

Ste Yeah, its not just because of my dp ste, even if I upload some random actresses picture people keep saying “I’m hot” and they’re a fan and blah blah blah. Which means such people are not concerned with “friendship” they are more concerned with the “gender”. And hence they are desperate to make more GIRL friends. Can’t help rather just deny the request.

Sourav he he he we’re already FRAANDS aren’t we :P

Esther said...

Anamika hehe >:D< yes it gets all freaky at times. Lol @ the finger size. Wow, he was probably planning to buy you a ring! A huge fan of my sister yea >:D<

mayank Decent guy han :P yes I’m already in a friendship with you :D
Hehe I know you’re the first who knew about this template and its super no? >:D<

Esther said...

Nj :) :)

Jaunty N wat about "I lucky if u add me yr fraand"

Lmao. Hilarious! :D :D

Esther said...

Priyan Yeah I guess it’s my picture that makes people think I’m some kind of a model or something while I’m just me and not so popular too. Yeah these requests are a pain, as well as a giggle. I enjoy it. But what I had to do with my orkut account is I’ve changed the settings. Lol. Hehe.

Nik Lol at the king and the queen bees :D **fetching for the AC remote** ;-)

Esther said...

Mridzy he he haan kisi ne jhoot bola :-/ :D :D

Stephen K Yup. Trust me I wasn’t making fun of anyone out there. But that’s how I felt whenever I saw those friend requests that wandered about in my profile page. They know that I would deny. That’s the deal. Lol. Thanks for the visit. Haven’t seen you here before. Happy blogging buddy.

Dhannooo hehehe :D :D very poor :D

Esther said...

Neha He he that’s the max we can do, just giggle if its funny and hit NO. They seriously have no idea why they send the requests. They do it for fun? Or maybe they wanna show off they have this girl in their list or something? Makes no sense. Because I know half of them who sent random friend requests are never ready for “True Friendship”. What a waste of time no.
Thanks yaara for visiting my blog :) Keep visiting.

madzie Right, and about the “k” thing I guess I shared the same story with you about how I feel yea :D yeah and moi is a French word, for “me” so moi is kinda okay but I hate these “hmmmm’s” and “K’s”

Esther said...

Shaunak Hi good boy :P we’re already FRAAANDS innit ? :P I’d love friendshipping you :D :D

Pooja Absolutely they come up with baseless compliments, I think they should better preserve this for their future girlfriends and stop using it on girls who use internet. And yes GET A LIFE is the punch line for such freaks :D
xoxo

Esther said...

Aditya classy species :P but hey I made good bunch of online friends who didn’t flatter me with their educational qualifications or those compliments they scattered. The only thing that pisses me off is these people don’t really wanna be friends. They just come here for pass time. And hence “Deny” :D

Hemish :D :D

Esther said...

Paramveer which only means that these people wanna make friends with me because of my picture yea?

So unke reqs deny karke meine acha kaam kiya :P :D

Manjari he hehe thnkie babe ♥

Esther said...

Srivatsan lol. It’s good when you don’t add a message. It makes things easy for us to hit “NO” without a giggle. And sometimes you know we also make sure to ask you “Do you know me?” and then the conversation starts yeah. Who’s not adding you? :(

Di Social me? wow now that’s making me ROFLMAO.
Thnkie for the visit
x

Esther said...

Nes you’re saving us the money but not time :P Glad you had a laugh on the post. Its true Nes that you guys also get random girl friend requests without introduction, I guess that saves you a lot of time to just “HIT” no than being pissed off at the introduction yea? Well, in such cases when you don’t get introduction from some girl who adds you blindly, it only means 2 things 1) either the girl just wants to increase her friend list 2) it’s a fake.

Trouble.Thinks
Yes it is funny and annoying too :P I couldn’t add them dear because I know they just don’t add for real Friendship. Its just my picture on the profile that makes them desperate to invite me in their friend list. There were so many friends I’ve added on some of the networking sites and most of them hardly even keep in touch. So, didn’t add any. :P or rather say stopped adding any”.

Esther said...

Anshul yeah such people just have a lil life and too much of online life. No wonder why they’re desperate for online friends. Hey thanks for following my blog. Happy blogging. And keep visiting.

Powerslave
ROFLMAO…. Some fake friend request yea. Loves “to” chatting with boys. Hehehe! :D

Esther said...

Robin
Lol thanks for the follow rob :P thnks for liking this post :P :P

h hehehe :D :D :D lol.

Esther said...

Meta Oh come on! It's just a poor guy asking to be friends? Why make fun of it?
Plus, it is just online. It's not as if he were to jump into your real life you know?


Poor guy asking for friend requests and not jumping into my real life? I make friends for life. Not the online business so I don't encourage such things :)
And moreover what's the deal here dude? I'm the 10% out of the 100% who's come up so open in a post about how irritating it is when we get random friend requests.

There might have been so many girls ROFLING and SWEARING AT those friend requests. I'm being just me, Honest.

Thnks for visiting. The next time I'd be glad to see you with your real profile. :)

Vinutha N said...

Hilarious !
Unknown FB friends ( or are they ? )
prove to be a menace indeed .
I liked the way you organized the post.Good flow !
I think you visited my blog last time . Thanks for the read !
Keep reading :)
Waiting for more !

Amit said...

Someone is really popular.....have fun :)

Esther said...

Vinutha Thanks for dropping by! :) Yes I did visit your blog sometime back... Well, those add requests were definitely from a bunch of unknown people. Not all of them were FB users. They found my profile on indyarocks dot com website :P I use it for free SMS. :D

Amit Thnk u yaara :) :D

curry said...

Hahahaha! Great post :D
Well, came across your blog while surfing someone's post.

Good style of depiction :)

Unknown said...

This is my REAL profile. More about me here - www.pentestit.com

Unknown said...

This is NOT my scheme to advertise. I reached here through Anamika's blog. So, yeah.

Reflections said...

;-D....life sure presents us with some tough decisions huh!!!!

Incase u r wondering I came in here thru Dhanya's blog.

ani_aset said...

ahan is it the cute DP with the sweet guitar which is causing all this :)

Jaspreet said...

thanx...your blog is quite interesting... I read just one post...that was a nice one...wl try to read further asap...

Anonymous said...

the future of social life is in the internet... that was a funny post esther! so far i havent encountered their likes.

Harini said...

LOL!!! so true! Love the post..

Hey you want to frandship with me :D

Mads said...

Saw this post's link on shaunak's blog
and rolling with laughter here..hahaha :D
sooooooooooo funny
fienship me no pls :D
btw u do look pretty n u hv a great smile (no fiending :P) :D

Anonymous said...

this keeps on hppning wimme on orkut...i hav deleted my acct now...
once wen i started playin mafia wars...dozens of ppl started sendin me requests.. "mafia wars" :P

Mr Happy said...

Its "naam mein kya rakha hain" ;)

Its easy to point fingers at others but dont make the same mistake in the same post :P its Gross......

PS: good collection:)