Each day is bright
Plan for the right
Smile every morning
Sweep away the mourning
Dream wide
Look at the bright side
Let the world see you smile
Without a guile
Hear the bells ring
Hear the birds sing
Let the wind blow
Let the love flow
Make the world known
About the smile you own
With oodles of fun
Make each day a bright one
Smile
Not for a while
But, make it your style!!


51 comments:
I like it..I like it...I like it..
it's catchy and nice in a singy songy way :)
wow this was such a cutest and beautiful poem i have ever read....and so rhythmical too....loved it ..does make u smile :)
its quite fine and looking like a song...
still there are sm very simple words....i donno whether u put them intntially or unintentially!!!
overall its quite good
waahh waahh....too good..:)
contd..
it costs nothing
but gives back everything
it doesnt need a reason
its applicable every season
its makes your day worthwhile
the magic that's hidden in a smile
So smile a lot, smile a ton
make everyone feel they are your own
btw i liked ur rhyme scheme
Your poem makes way straight to the heart as it has no hidden meaning ! I think poems should be easy to understand and cherish , like yours!:)
keep writing!
hey this is cool :) for first attempt :) Loved it and yeah I'l smile a lot... and when I smile, this poem strikes ma mind :) cute poem :)
Simple & clean.
Very good!
thank you for spreading the smiles :)
nice work :)
cheers....
Nice way to spread a smile Esther! :)
Good one...
Short...cute...and snazzy!!
Was really good!!!
Take Care
Cute. :) A smile can brighten up a face in a matter of seconds.
Never stop smiling, because you never know when someone is falling in love with it. Heh.
Stylistiche he, trust me I'm glad you liked you, and yes I think I should compose a tune for it =P Keep smiling =)
Mysterious gal, Thanks so much for the comment, its so good to get good feedback =) Keep smiling =)
Param, I don't know about the words that have to be used, because this is my first attempt! And if you say it is overall good then I'm happy =) Keep smiling!
Kaka, Thank you, thank you =P Smile always!
FL, he he he you are super, that was really a good one =P Like I already said, sooo sweeeet!
Keep smiling =P
Srivatsan,Yea I wanted it to be short, simple, and sweet! Thank you so much for the comment. Keep smiling always!! =)
Sowmi, That's so so sweet of you. Am sure this poem made you smile a lil. Keep smiling always =)
Sugarcube, Thank you so much =) Keep Smiling!
Arv Thank you =) Was scared to put it up here, but yeah if it made someone smile, then I'm proud of it! =) Keep Smiling =)
Aarthi, Thank you so much, You have a sweet smile. I've seen a picture of yours on TWL! =) Keep Smiling Sweety!
Akshat Thanks for dropping by and commenting, I'm happy you liked it. Keep smiling =)
Archana So true, smile always brightens us up! Yeah he he reminds me of the compliments I used to get for my smile. Keep smiling =)
:) thats what i love..lots of positivity :D
me is smilin now...n i loved d way u rhymed it
yea as one of ur frnd told, its singy songy... ur a guitarist na... make a tune for dis... i wanna hear.. cant hear excuses honey... k
ani_set Thank you so much and glad you liked it.. =) Keep smiling! =P
Mayz I'm incredibly happy that you smiled =P Wanna see you smile always! =) So, keep smiling!
Vj That's a bright idea, sure no excuses at all =)
And keep smiling =)
temme d chords which fix for every stanza.. 'll check it 1st.. den u play for me k..
smile on :D :D :D
:D :D
Ok, that was more of a wide grin than a smile! But that will do right?? Saccharine sweet poem. You kept it simple which makes it more beautiful :) Loved it..
Vj Oh sure, I'll send the chords, you can try out your own tune too =) Coz you're a guitarist as well!! =P
Vishesh :) :) :)
Keep smiling!
Dhanya Yeah that will do :P hehe and it suits you more! =) Thank you so much. Keep smiling as always! =)
Very touching!
Amazing ...
I so believe in this , I mean a smile can not only make you happy, but can also lighten up the day fro others..
loved the line "Make the world known
About the smile you own"
Keep Smiling and Writing
Arnav
And this is your first attempt? Girl, you blow me away with your creativity. That was just the cutest poem ever. Speaks the bitter truth with a tinge of sugar in it! Amazing! Absolutely :)
"Smile
Not for a while
But, make it your style!!"
Babe, I'll make it my style soon and now I've a reason! Keep inspiring us all.
P.S : I missed you :(
BTW, you've been awarded and gifted :)
very nice...simple yet conveyin so much..:)
I like!:)
specially the last line..make it your style!
thank u for droppping by!:)
Arnav Hey, welcome to wearing an invisible crown. So glad that you liked the poem. Keep visiting and yes, keep smiling! =)
Anamika OMG you're back!!!!! So good to have you back sweety!!! =P Missed you loadss too!! =( Trust me I always stayed on your blog and read all the posts! =P
Yeah trust me this is my first attempt, and wondered about how the outcome was gonna be. But I'm glad to get real good feedback.
aaaand I'm happy you're back!!
Yay I'm so happy that I'm awarded. Thank you soooooooo much hun!! =)
*HUGS*
And keep smiling always =)
Madzie Thank you dear! =)
keep smiling!
AI Thank you so much dear, for the visit, the comment, and for dropping by! =)
Keep smiling!
wow!!
that was too good to be a first attempt.. awesome..
and it is so really meaningful.. inspiring.. :)
good goin.. :)
Shaikh Thank you so much! =)
Keep smiling =)
that's a lovely poem..cannot believe this is ur first attempt!!!
gud attempt.....its nice and conveys the maening and gives u the strength to smile even if it makes ur face muscle pain!
i loved it!
keep writing!
cheers:) :) :)
That was lovely :)
Well, you've certainly put a smile on my face - and I desperately needed it too.
Aruna Hie there, I was awaiting a compliment "UNBELIEVABLE"
You gave it! =)
Thank you and Keep smiling! =P
Megha Hey megha, I'm happy you liked it. Smile always no matter what! =)
Thank you!
Aneev Oye, where have you been? Long time. So good to see ya back! =P I'm so happy that I put a smile on your face, its a super achievement for me. Trust me. Thank you so much. And hey Keep smiling! =P
Nice one there - :)... Keep smiling while spreading a few among others :)
smiles make you look young... so smile! force it if u have to!
Completely Captivating...
ur poem is so brilliant...
do write more poems :)
tc
John That;s true Keep smiling! =P
Sreya Thanks so much, Keep smiling =)
TSW Sure, I should start writing more poems. Thanks for the encouragement.
Keep smiling! =)
Wow!
The last line was brilliant!
Loved the flow of the poem, I felt like standing before the tangy winds before the rain!
Good job!
Really nice poem.. straight from the heart
It didn't look like a first attempt to me. Cheers for the effort! Kinda i smiled :) Thanx
Pawan So nice to see you here. Thanks for the comment, keep reading and mostly keep smiling! =)
Pull Vs Push I like the name you put up on your blog Pull vs push hehe! Well, did she wink at you? Seems like a naughty fish out there.
Keep smiling! =)
Merlin Hey thanks for the visit. =) Keep smiling! =)
NJ hey! =) I'm glad to get good feedback about this poem. Really glad. Thank you so much. Keep smiling always! =)
So sweet!!! Reading your cute poem sure did bring a smile to my face.
(*V*)
aree waah! kyabaatey kyabaatey, PP style :P
Post a Comment