
Just in case you thought I was dead? Nay. Good news I'm still alive. I was sure LOST but didn't have any real thing to write about. I've had a hard attitude with myself for a while now. I was busy whining out complaints weakly about bizzare situations happening around. More like dabbling in a pool of self-pity. I've been making weighty efforts in keeping my head straightened up so that it doesn't look at the 'nightmare' sort of things that are already over. Sheesh! This is widely the problem with us [or just me], we end up worrying about those least favourable situations until they become flawless, later sit and wonder what the hell man? I been through so much shit already?! Haw? I mean, yes it is one hundred percent human.
But I believe, its better to let go off those things that have already waved an awesome good bye to you. Because some weird things come to us for a short time. More like a 24 hour thing. So, nothingness hit me hard for a while, by default. Don't think I suffered. I enjoyed it. The point is if you don't love your life, its gonna act crazily awful with you. So, just learn to love every bit of it. Okay? This might seem nothing interesting to read, but I definitely chose to empty my mind for good. And now I feel its long past time to change the subject *smiles happily than ever*
Currently :
I'm in love with the awesome weather. Cloudy. Wet. Grayish. Sometimes its got amazing shades of faded blue. I'm happy because its been quite a while since I got baked in the hot weather.
I wish for some extra stars in the sky. Or I probably wish I lived on a hilltop so that I can see the stars even more clearer without any pollution issues. Jeez. Like honestly do you still see those bright stars up in the sky these days, like we saw as kids? I say hell no. I wish to have a busy star gazing night sometime real soon.
I'm reading Right fit wrong shoe by an Indian writer Varsha Dixit. I want to write too. I mean write and publish my own books. Long way to go though. But someday I'd love to see my book(s) in the library stacks! That might sound crazy. You can laugh I won't mind. *Makes a face*
I miss my best girl friend as she chose to fly to another country for the sake of studies. Sharing one of my personal favourite pictures of us both.

Anyway, whats wrong with facebook? :-O It always gets unusual things in front of my eyes. Which in a way, is good. Gets some giggles in action. The questions were messed up :-|

AND

PS: Smiling is important.


8 comments:
Hahaha, amazing one yet again :D :*
hahaha...facebook is entertainment!
I keep getting questions asking whether I feel a guy I know is hot or not...
they're taking this gay rights issue too seriously :|
Nice one Esty!
This is one HUGE difference in the way we write. I wish I could write so spontaneously light-hearted stuff. Reading your stuff makes we want to write like you :).. Good one.
LOL to that esty!
The pic of u & ur friend was taken well ,so natural :)
So exciting to see your post after a long time... Thanks for the smiles and giggles :-)
Hehe... those fb questions are weird and they top the contest of stupidity.
lol the facebook application.. i haven't come across this one yet!
i love the picture of you and your friend, nice shot! both of you look almost alike too :)
how's the book? i knowww.. even i would just love to see a book of mine on the shelf of a popular book
shop...romance section he he he. all the best, you can do it
about the stars.. oh yeah, i agree, hardly see any bright twinkling stars.. no twinkle left only ! :/
ps : i am smiling. it's definitely very very important!
i think i'm loving your blog girl :) will start reading from the beginning.. thankfully only 55 posts to go
hehehe. see ya
Post a Comment