So, I wanted to start this post with a “HAHA” but I chose not
to be waggish and continue with a straight sort of a face. Finally a blogpost
after several hundred days. Am I serious? Well, I looked up to this very
separate folder I always had on my HD and it had so many folders and files that
said “New blogpost 1”, “Finally a blogpost”, “I think I will post this”, “Blogpost
after so long”, “BLAAAG”, Bleh-rr-ghh” well so many files! I open those and see
nothing on it apart from a couple of lines like “HEY I WAS DEAD”, “HEY SO
FINALLY I THOUGHT I SHOULD WRITE”, “YEEEEE BLOGSPOT DOT COM” “I THINK I REALLY
NEED TO LET MY HEART OUT HERE”, “HELLO EVERYONE”. It sounds sort of exaggerated
but the truth is that I wasn’t able to write farther along those lines. Well,
where the hell was I? The answer to that is, right here, distracted by career
life, being tremendously happy even if there was nothing to be happy about
(well I think that’s cool enough), keeping THAT busy life active even if it
stole most of my sleep away, I loved having no thoughts to think about, figuring
out a cluster of answers to unanswerable questions, necessarily ignoring things
that weren’t so worth, purposely moved myself into delightful chain of events,
on the face of it, I was just riding a roller coaster myself - a good one! (Well, I do know roller coasters are automated, don't judge me :P)
This year has been undeniably a blessing to me. A few things
that I would love to share that strongly happened around this year.
On Making DECISIONS:
When someone talked to me about decisions earlier I always
looked at it as such a big sized messed up deal. Decisions, for the most part
are like important stories and that’s exactly what we mostly love messing up
with. I’m talking about messing up when it comes
to deciding on wrong set of
things. Well, we all sometimes fall short of making up the right mind. In the
past I did such things too by failing to grasp the significance of what the
odds were. And as we age, we look at the past like it’s the biggest bullshit we
ever saw in our lives, since we now know what good decisions likely weigh. But
this year I do know it for sure that I did make many good decisions for myself which
have taken me to a different level of a happy living. Good decisions are good stories
that teach you great morals. And everything seems more meaningful when you are
happy with what you've decided. Now I don’t find making decisions as a deal
any more because I've found the peace in being watchful with what I truly want.
On some DISCOVERY:
I discovered new
talents in me. Honestly, I never thought I would get into the field called
Interior designing. It was just an “I-don’t-know-where-the-hell-that-comes-from”
sort of an idea. I remember drawing buildings and perspective views of a duplex
all my childhood life and my parents thought “She’d be such a cool Architect”
and I ended up studying “Tax”. Even though I’m such a hater of math, my life always
turned in circles around numbers. I have such horrendous hatred toward math but
I adopted it. It’s a baby and it’s growing. Let it be! The discovery is sure
not about the baby I adopted. It’s about having the talent of designing that
made everything fresh in my career life. Although the plan seemed a blur
initially, I’m happy I didn’t limit the idea of discovering new things in me. I
felt the need to explore my potentials, so I did. It’s very essential to not
coop our ideas and equally essential to avoid repetitiousness!
On being ME:
I have been a different person - stronger than I ever thought
I would be. I’ve had my own set of bad days all through but I do know I gained
strength above all. I’ve worked well with what I really needed for myself and
that paid me a beautiful life. I offered possibility to a few things to fall in
place even after knowing they wouldn’t, apparently faith worked in its ways most
of the times. Being good to myself did work the best for me each time I felt
low in my spirit. I smiled more than needed even though I knew deep within I
had a string of pain attached somewhere in me. Although expectations have been
piled up in heaps, I found joy in being selfless. I also did take a huge break
from the networking sites to lessen the noise around me however addictions are
always louder in life but I did take good breaks to gather myself up and spend
time alone even if I really didn’t like it one bit. There is something
ridiculously good about getting away from everything, I don’t know how far that
even helped but I do appreciate the idea of keeping myself away from things/people
sometimes. I lived everyday with care this year, concentrated on what I mostly
wanted, did exactly what I loved doing and loved everything I did beyond
measure! I have been moulding myself according to what God’s plans for me would
be. I gave up on the most important part of myself to balance who God wants me
to be. I have learned amazing lessons and each time I only found restoration in
my faith. So far so good, I know I have lead an inspiring life.
Wait! I still love being hilarious.
How can you edit a laugh in reality? I mean seriously? :P
Hello 2014, I hope you’re the Rockstar! Happy New year Blogger world!




3 comments:
:) The coming year is gonna be yours!! For bigger and better things... Go get it!
*hugs*
I must say, i was quite happy reading this! Probably because something somewhere in your lines does match with how my life is progressing right now..
i really took inspiration from the words i read somewhere " when mighty are ur problems magnify your god" Sometimes its just good to be disconnected, lost, and aloof.
i might just take up writing back..:) and i would owe a part of it to u, who had brought me to this blogging world!
keep ur spirits high!
Hello I don't know you remember me or not, but I used to blog years ago as the pen name "PinkZz"
Now back here with my true identity. Hope to hear from you. Keep writing! Love.
xo
Post a Comment